Hiring Event Details
- October 28, 2020 from 11:00AM-1:00PM CT
- Video hiring event
- McKinney, TX
Hiring for these locations:
- 2200 Redbud Blvd, McKinney TX 75069
What is a hiring event?
Employers looking for a lot of workers at once will hold hiring events. They can be at the workplace or online (through video or phone in the comfort of your own home).
This is a video hiring event. If you meet all the requirements, you'll be able to choose an interview time. We'll send you a confirmation email with a link to a video call--we recommend you test the link as soon as you get it to be sure you can access the page. Then, use it to log in to your video interview a few minutes before your scheduled time. Please make sure that your camera, microphone, and speakers are on.
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Able to stand for duration of shift
- Able to comfortably lift 50 lbs
- Willing to wear face mask
- 18 years or older
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
Interviewing for:Machine Operator
This position is responsible for operating machinery to ensure the continuous flow of product thru the production process and insuring proper ingredients supplies are being used on the line.
Responsible for monitoring and adjusting machine settings as needed and notifying supervisor if machines should require maintenance while maintaining a safe work environment and adhering to Blount's policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Follows recipe and HACCP steps to ensure correct completion of all recipes to pre-determined standards.
- Communicate effectively within department to ensure most efficient and productive processing possible.
- Final in-line word and responsibility on all recipes being produced.
- Ability to learn, operate and adjust multiple in-line pieces of processing equipment.
- Ability to multi task multiple recipes and steps at the same time; working organized and clean.
- Monitoring, documenting paperwork and processes for raw and cooked products.
- Operate various types of material handling equipment. Standing, walking, bending, stretching, climbing, pushing, pulling, and reaching is required. Must be able to lift up to 50+ lbs.. Must be willing to wear appropriate work gear. Positions require working with raw foods. Other duties will be assigned by your supervisor.
- Must have six months machine operating experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Mixing/Blending machine operating experience
- Kettle batch cooking experience preferred
Posting ID: 580268978Posted: 2020-10-22