Hiring Event Details
- October 29, 2020 from 10:00AM-12:00PM CT
- Video hiring event
- McKinney, TX
Hiring for these locations:
- 2200 Redbud Blvd, McKinney TX 75069
What is a hiring event?
Employers looking for a lot of workers at once will hold hiring events. They can be at the workplace or online (through video or phone in the comfort of your own home).
This is a video hiring event. If you meet all the requirements, you'll be able to choose an interview time. We'll send you a confirmation email with a link to a video call--we recommend you test the link as soon as you get it to be sure you can access the page. Then, use it to log in to your video interview a few minutes before your scheduled time. Please make sure that your camera, microphone, and speakers are on.
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- 18 years or older
- Reads English
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- Able to stand for duration of shift
- Able to comfortably lift 50 lbs
- Willing to wear face mask
Interviewing for:Quality Control Inspector
Ensure the absence of foreign material in raw material while enforcing quality standards that are accurate, efficient and safe for processing raw goods. In event of absence, the position will be filled by an equal level position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Other responsibilities w/ similar skill and work conditions as assigned.
- Responsible for ensuring the proper raw material handling and cutting procedures are followed for Batch Kitting.
- Works closely with the Prep Lead Inspector and fellow team members.
- Enter all foreign material findings into the Foreign Material Database.
- Assist in the root cause investigations for each foreign material incident generated from the Vendor or Non Vendor raw material.
- Working efficiently and in an organized and clean manner, enforcing "clean as you go".
- Ensure SQF procedures and GMP's are being accurately followed by prep personnel while handling raw material.
- Ensure proper tool handling etiquette is being following at all times.
- Monitor condition of barrels and tools within area (knives, scoops, etc.), presence of foreign material inclusion
Requirements: Applicants must show at least 6 months of work history with one employer within the last 12 months. Experience in the manufacturing industry or other QC/QA type experience preferred.
Education and/or Experience
- High school education; or up to 6 months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
Posting ID: 580272895Posted: 2020-10-16