SFI is growing! We're looking for a Director, Business Development to join our team! This position will focus on growth by generating new business opportunities. Since a key component of this job is strategic planning, the Director, Business Development must have thorough knowledge of the SFI's competition and the marketplace. The Business Development Lead will develop a pipeline of new business, work to expand on existing business, and work closely with SFI's Executive Leadership Team to identify potential new clients and business opportunities. To be successful the ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge and experience working within the Government Contracting arena.
- Ability to recognize customer needs.
- High energy levels.
- Strong work ethic.
- Sound business acumen.
- Familiar with federal agency captures including DOT, DOC, GSA, USDA and others.
- Build and manage a robust pipeline of opportunities to meet corporate goals and sales quota
- Develop Win Strategy and Capture Plan for targeted opportunities.
- Determine customer technical solutions, identify key personnel and potential teaming partners, assess the pricing strategy.
- Collaborate with Business Unit Operations Directors, Proposal Operations, and Executives to develop win strategy, bid solution including teaming strategy, technical and management approaches.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships, and engage with target community through conferences, industry events, customer meetings, etc.
- This is a hands-on position for a motivated individual contributor.
- Promote and foster continued business development opportunities with existing customers
- Expand and grow business base by developing new customer relationships
- Support the Company's short and long-term strategic plan to meet or exceed their Bookings forecast under direction from senior leadership
- Visit and prospective, new, and existing customers on a regular basis
- Perform competitive market analysis. Monitor competitive activity and identifies customer needs
- Formulate and exercise marketing plans and programs, both short and long range to ensure achievement of financial objectives, and products and services innovation
- Supports and monitors the Bid and Proposal Budgets
- Development of the planning, designing and implementing of business plans, such as, capture plans, proposal activities
- Work closely with other departments and/or functions to coordinate customer activities, and market strategies
- Attend business meetings as requested and attend trade shows
Spatial Front, Incorporated is a successful and nationally recognized small business, proven by our recent awards and rankings in several elite lists: 2018 and 2019 Inc. 5000, Virginia's Fantastic 50 Companies, and Fastest 100 Asian American-owned businesses. SFI is certified in (1) ISO 9001:2015 - for quality management systems, (2) ISO 27001:2013 - for IT Security, and (3) ISO 20000-1:2011 - for IT Service Management. SFI is also appraised at CMMI Maturity Level 3 for both Development and Services and is a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Partner. SFI is an industry leader in delivering cutting-edge technical solutions and mission support services that bring our customers' businesses to the forefront of the 21st century. Our corporate commitment to excellence in client services and product development means that our people are attentive, hands-on, and bring industry-leading expertise that will meet and exceed your needs in a straightforward, timely, and cost-effective manner. Every employee at SFI is a leader. We don't settle. We blaze our own path. We inspire those around us to action. We motivate others to reach their potential. To learn more about us visit: www.spatialfront.com
Posting ID: 564753585Posted: 2020-08-05