CACI is searching for an accomplished, dynamic Principal Solutions Architect to join our team in Reston, VA. Solution Architects are a vital part of the Capture process. If you have a technical background, a detailed nature, are passionate about staying current with the latest technologies, capabilities and tools, and enjoy working in a highly collaborative team-based environment, then we want to hear from you!
What You'll Get to Do:
- As a Principal Solution Architect, you will conceptualize, develop, communicate and propose solutions that will drive our growth and lead directly to top and bottom line results.
- You will work with clients in both a long-lead and tactical capacity to help solve their critical needs and challenges.
- You will help to define client requirements for solutions including services, products, technologies and capabilities which encompass both IT and non-IT related engineering and scientific disciplines.
- These solutions may require hardware, software, networking, cloud architectures, aerospace, communications, cyber, electrical, manufacturing, mechanical, or other specialized engineering domain knowledge in order to design, develop, and support the clients.
- In partnership with others, you will define total systems design and technology maturity constraints in accordance with mission requirements, develop system element architecture and design and interface definitions, define system implementation approaches and operational concepts. You may be called upon to develop models and architectural guidelines for current and future system development, and provide technical direction related to the implementation of system architecture by other staff.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- 15+ years of solution development or related experience as a solution architect specifically with a Defense federal government contractor.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or related technical discipline
- Must have demonstrated experience developing, solutioning, and/or leading the development and solutioning of winning solutions for new and re-compete business pursuits, capture activities and proposal efforts starting at $250M TCV.
- Must have strong working knowledge and mastery of current technologies and capabilities employed in the Federal Government space, including and not limited to, Cloud, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation, and various Software Development methodologies spanning Agile to Waterfall and hybrids thereof.
- Must have experience working front-end solutioning with clients to include assessing needs from requirements (SOW, SOO, PWS, other Draft material), good communication and relationship skills, determining pain points and key client needs, etc.
- Must have participated in, authored and preferably led as a Solution Architect, the development of the Technical and/or Management Volume of large proposals for the Federal Government. Use of a standard Shipley-type proposal approach is required and demonstrated FedSim experience is a bonus.
- Professional experience operating within cross-functional teams and groups, including technical, development, acquisition, contracts, program management.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 564710787Posted: 2020-08-09