Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Transportation services for errands/appointments
- Assistance with pet care
- Alzheimer's Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Shall be able to speak, read and write English
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 591024512Posted: 2020-12-04