We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Supervision of all staff and consultants
- Proper management of the organization from a fiscal and administrative perspective.
- Ensure sufficient revenue is available to support company programs and services, and identify opportunities for additional revenue.
- Oversight of company annual conference and other events.
- Implement within company high quality programs and services.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with company members, and work to continuously increase membership.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with company chapters (38 currently), and work to strengthen existing chapters, and create new chapters where company does not currently have a presence.
Oversee operations of company Certified Employment Support Professional program.
- Manage a diverse communication strategy plan for both members and external stakeholders, including but not limited to newsletters, website, social media, etc.
- Advocate for company mission and vision within company , and externally to other organizations,
government agencies, stakeholders and the general public.
- Provide oversight of all administrative requirements and business infrastructure.
- Maintain a strong relationship with the company Board of Directors.
- Minimum of five (5) years in organizational management.
- Sufficient diversity of knowledge and skills to effectively manage the organization including: personnel management, fiscal management, membership management and growth, advocacy, communications strategies, and building of partnerships and coalitions
- Ability to set priorities, delegate responsibilities, and mentor, motivate, and develop others.
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities.ü
- Strong creative and entrepreneurial spirit that enables the organization to grow and expand its influence within its vision and mission.
- Demonstrated understanding of governance issues, including board management and dynamics.
- Experience working with a governing board on strategic planning, implementation,
execution, and evaluation.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree (minimum).
- Either currently living in or willing to relocate to the DC area.
Posting ID: 564757240Posted: 2020-08-08