R2C is seeking Officers to support a client's operational requirements on a mission focused program within a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Washington Metropolitan Area. Responsibilities:
• Identify and evaluate possible counterintelligence concerns, provide written products and briefings and produce detailed products.
• Provide subject matter expertise and guidance to customer leadership.
• Present research and briefing senior level managers quickly and thoroughly and be able to react to a highly fluid environment
• Actively produce collection, develop strategies, engage leadership and implement plans.
• Manage multiple research projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Qualifications: • Must be a U.S. Citizen
• Must have an Active TS/SCI clearance with Full Scope Polygraph
• Possess excellent analytical skills, and have experience in All Source intelligence analysis
• Knowledge of CI and trade-craft tools, and a willingness to learn new technology- specifically software, databases and tools used in IC research and analysis
• Be able to multitask with a demonstrated ability to research, analyze, prioritize effectively, problem solve, synthesize large amounts of data and information, and work several tasks concurrently independently and as part of a team
• Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment with the ability to handle stressful situations
• Be very detail oriented, able to communicate details clearly and effectively verbally (daily communication and in presentations) as well as in writing
• Experience writing IC-related documents as well as reports and briefs R2C has an amazing benefits package and culture! We are employee-centric and make every effort to offer flexibility and opportunities that will allow every employee to achieve a work-life balance, as well as make progress toward long term career goals. • R2C pays 100% health insurance premiums
• Generous 401K match & profit sharing
• PTO, federal holidays & snow days!
• Bonuses • Much more! The Reports and Requirements Company, LLC (R2C) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Buchanan & Edwards providing consulting services in intelligence collection, reporting, and data governance related to high priority national security concerns. Visit us at www.ther2c.com. Interested candidates may send their updated resumes to or apply on our website.
Posting ID: 602930689Posted: 2021-02-16