The grand opening of the new Tysons Corner store will be in Fall 2020
Training and on-boarding will begin in Summer 2020!
At Wegmans, our commitment to customers is simple: Every Day You Get Our Best. Customers tell us they choose Wegmans for the helpful people in our stores. As a Merchandising Department Team Member, you will stock and merchandise the products that provide our customers with the best ingredients needed for healthy and affordable meals, assist them with picking out essential complements to cook and entertain or provide every day personal care items. You can work in any of the following departments: Grocery, Frozen, Dairy, Home and Entertainment and Health & Wellness! If you love working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, have a passion for providing customers with the perfect products, and enjoy being part of an energetic team Wegmans is the place for you!
What will I do?
- Provide incredible customer service and address the needs of customers in a timely & effective manner
- Ensure fresh and appealing aisles and cases by keeping them clean and well-stocked
- Help to maximize sales potential through effective and proper procedures for stocking, rotating and merchandising products
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they'll take care of our customers. That's why, as part of the Wegmans family, you'll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling-work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
Note to Applicant:
- All employee onboarding and training will begin in Summer 2020, and employees may be required to travel during this time to other Wegmans stores in Virginia.
- The Tysons Corner store will be open 6am - 12 am, 7 days a week
- Part-time employees may work up to 30 hours/week, with shifts ranging between 4 and 8 hours at a time based on department needs. Weekly hours and specific shifts are not guaranteed, and we do not offer set schedules. The most successful applicants offer an availability spanning several hours at a time, on multiple days/week. Specific days/hours of work vary by position/department and will generally include weekends.
- Opportunities are for year-round employment
Posting ID: 563773742Posted: 2020-07-31