We are seeking a Part Time Retail Merchandiser. This position is with one of the leading merchandising companies. The ideal candidate will have retail, retail merchandising, or warehouse or customer service experience. However, no experience is necessary, training is provided. Former military and ready to work candidates are encouraged to apply.
Retail Merchandisers are responsible for: (not all-inclusive list)
1. Product rotation and maintenance
2. Pricing and labeling
3. Maintaining full distribution and display of products in assigned accounts.
4. Execute all required tasks, projects, resets, displays with accuracy, by following all provided instructions.
5. Knowledgeable, detailed understanding and consistent use of all available functions of handheld device
1. Must be able to lift objects and product up to a maximum of 50 lbs with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects/products up to 35 lbs., in addition the ability to lift heavy objects up to 100 lbs with assistance from another associate. Must be able to reach, lift, stoop, bend, and carry items.
2. Must be comfortable with technology and building out product displays.
3. Have the ability to adhere to instructions
4. Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including Tuesday and Friday mornings, some nights, overnights and a minimum of one 4 hour weekend shift based on store requirements.
5. Ideal candidates will have retail, or merchandising, or customer service, or warehouse, however no experience is required training is provided.
6. High School diploma or equivalency certification required.
7. Valid driver’s license is required as travel to additional locations may be necessary.
8. Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained
9. Must have access to a computer with internet access and printing capabilities and email.
10. Customer service or sales experience preferred.
#ready to work and/or #military experience please apply
Minimum of 20 hours a week
Able to work Tuesday and Friday mornings each week Available 1 weekend day based on store requirements (will not be working every weekend)
Available for overnights, or early AM shifts if needed.
Powered by JazzHR