Join today and earn a $400 CARES bonus! *We are also offering a $100 voluntary COVID vaccination bonus!*
WE ARE NOW OFFERING A REFERRAL & SIGN-ON BONUS – ASK FOR DETAILS DURING INTERVIEW!
Help at Home is the nation’s leading provider of high-quality support services to seniors and people with disabilities. Our clients need us more than ever to continue living independently in their own homes, while staying safe from high-risk facilities.
Help at Home leads the home care industry in protecting our clients and caregivers. We provide priority vaccine access, a ready supply of quality PPE, and up-to-date training.
Our caregivers are essential service providers and we are proud to offer the following benefits:
- Flexible scheduling that allows employees to maintain unemployment and does not interfere with stimulus package relief
- Quarantine and Hazard pay for employees exposed to COVID on the job
- Health care plans with expanded medical coverage to ensure no-cost testing and greater flexibility in maintaining coverage (on HAH plans only)
- Help at Home Cares Fund to provide financial support for employees in need
- Industry-leading training and development opportunities
- Compassionate, professional management teams
Join us today and become a Help at Home Hero!
A Personal Care Attendant typically works one-on-one in the safety of a client’s home, and common activities include:
- In-Home Assistance – Help your clients with day-to-day activities like preparing meals, cleaning, dressing, grooming, laundry, medication, bathing, toileting, technology and other basic activities
- Companionship – Assist your clients with activities outside the home like grocery shopping and running errands
- Community Building – Create a safe and positive living situation for your clients by communicating with the family and other staff about any concerns or challenges
In order to be eligible for this role, you should have:
- Completion of 8th grade education or higher
- Access to reliable transportation
- Commitment to serving your clients and their property with dignity, patience, and compassion
- Recognition of the needs and concerns of others, and the ability to build relationships with others from different backgrounds
- Flexibility, adaptability, and a willingness to spend evenings and weekends caring for your clients
- Dedication to professional development, including completion of organizational and state-required training
Caregivers must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by state and location, so please ask for complete details at your interview. CARES bonus eligibility is based on employment through May and will be paid out in June, 2021. Caregivers who voluntarily get the COVID vaccine are eligible for $100 bonus.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 608565466Posted: 2021-03-07