Current shifts available:
1st shift 7:00 am - 3:30 pm, Monday - Friday, $11.00/hour
2nd shift, 3:30pm – 12:00am, Monday – Friday, $12.00/hour
Length of assignment- Temp to hire - Long term position
Support the unit in achieving the set production targets by adhering to the systems and processes. Correctly use machinery and equipment on the shop floor. Read and interpret the technical diagrams/instructions for assembly of products/systems/panels. Will Train.
The assembler will complete assembly work on many different product lines within Facility
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assembles production, fabricated metal products, electrical equipment, and more according to directions.
• Will train how to reads blueprints, schematics, or similar documentation, then build those specifications.
• Uses various machines and hand tools to accomplish assigned tasks.
• Maintains logs, records, and reports concerning production, machine maintenance, and product inconsistencies.
• Maintains equipment and conveyors and performs basic repairs when needed.
• Inventories tools, parts, and supplies; contacts materials handler if supplies are needed.
• Periodically checks products per company policy to ensure quality and uniform completion; resolves any identified problems and alerts supervisor.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Ability to read, write, understand and communicate in English proficiently
• Must accurately follow both verbal and written instructions
• Basic Computer Skills knowledge required
• Basic computer skills
• Initiative, teamwork, flexibility & attention to detail
• Manufacturing Experience
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SCREENING:
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
• At least 6 months of solid verifiable work history preferably Manufacturing experience
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• Varying levels of physical activity based on specific assignment.
• Must wear hearing protection, safety shoes, prescription glasses (if prescribed), and any/all personal protective equipment (PPE) required to perform jobs in assigned areas.
• Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
• Ability to work in a standing position in a fast-paced environment and also be able to kneel, bend, squat and twist
*This is for a premier employer in the Mebane North Carolina area-don’t miss out! *
Important: For immediate consideration, Please call OR text Joni Cecil, Commercial Recruiter at 586.306.9258 or email your current resume to Joni Cecil at email@example.com If I do not answer your call right away be sure to leave a detailed voicemail and I will be sure to return your call as soon as possible!
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must contact recruiter Joni Cecil.
P.S. Not in the job market right now? Please forward this email to any colleagues, friends or family members who might be interested
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]