• Responsible for supporting US Field Trials and Seed Solutions (STTC) team during spring treating season to prep, weigh, treat, and ship seed to external and internal field trials
• Assist with greenhouse and lab experiments pertaining to microbiology, plant pathology, or entomology in support of Seed Solutions initiatives
• Minimum B.S. with greenhouse and/or lab experience in microbiology or plant pathology
• Individual must be self-motivated, communicative
• Able to perform physical activities in greenhouse including being able to lift 50lbs
• Respirator clearance
• Computer proficiency
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]]