Performing receiving, delivery, and shipping functions, makes decisions regarding trailer movement, and order completion. Maintains spreadsheets throughout shift, confirms appointments, and data entry by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Performing receiving, delivery, and shipping functions in the shipping and receiving
2. Making decisions regarding trailer movement in docks and yard, order completion, and timelines.
3. Inspecting orders and delivery paperwork for accuracy.
4. Maintaining spreadsheets throughout shift on various materials received and shipment planning.
5. Updating lean scheduling throughout shift, confirms appointments, and updates status of trailers.
6. Entering shipment and delivery information into computer system.
7. Assisting plant administrator with reporting and shipment planning.
8. Matching in house paperwork with delivery paperwork for payment.
9. Responsible for basic clerical tasks including filing, preparing mailings, and answering telephones.REM-01 WS-01 WS-LC
Shift start: 2:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday
Millwood Inc. designs, recommends and provides unit load products and services previously unavailable to customers that ensures a safe, cost-effective distribution of customer products and do so with integrity and character for our business and community.