Why Work Here?
“Awesome management, environment, and benefits!!!”
*** 2019 BRINGS 2 BRAND NEW STORES OPENING IN RICHMOND ***
We are currently seeking Assistant Managers to assist and support our Managers in the daily operations of the restaurant and to create a great employee experience for team members by leading and inspiring them to give our guests the absolute best service.
- Assists in the daily operations of the restaurant
- Adheres to Company policies and brand standards
- Provides exceptional customer service and promptly addresses customer concerns
- Assists in the training, coaching and leadership of staff
- Multitask and perform the job duties of every position, if needed
- Professional and respectful interaction with all guests and staff
- Problem solve and handle high stress situations
- Discreetly manages confidential company and employee matters
- Identify and anticipate opportunities for operational improvement and implement corrective action
- Minimum of 1 year experience in restaurant, hospitality or retail management
- ServSafe Manager or Food Safety Manager certification required
- Dedicated to providing excellent service
- Effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, in the English language
- Possess basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply & divide)
- Proficient computer skills Must be able to remain on one's feet for the duration of the shift
- Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 70 pounds occasionally
- Available to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Reliable transportation in order to meet banking obligations
- Competitive salary
- Sick leave pay
- Supplemental insurance through AFLAC
- Paid Vacation
- Quarterly bonus
- Salaried position but if you work more than 5 days you WILL get paid hourly for anytime after your scheduled work week!!!
- Hours of operation are: Sunday - Thursday 10 - 11 / Friday & Saturday 10 - 12... NO OVERNIGHTS!
Posting ID: 23262776Posted: 2020-07-14