Duration: Temporary assignment until August 2021
Pay rate: $18/hr. (Monday - Friday) 9:00-4:00 PM (paid for 40 hours).
This position is local travel required working at different branches, the locations will change week to week based on the needs. Travel will be throughout, Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Any weeks that travel is not required will be work from home.
These activities will be performed with the existing permanent team members to assist in branch closing activities
Central Storage Locations (all activities here require dual control)
• Assist in maintaining the Inventory and Dual Control needed of each Central Storage Location
• Assist the intake of drilled contents to Central Storage locations post branch drillings
• Assist in the release of contents from Central Storage locations post drilling and back to customers
Closings (most activities here require dual control)
• Assist in branch closing activities related to SDB:
o Opening boxes with keys
o Identifying boxes to be drilled
o Coping contract and files
• Assist branch TMs on the process of closing their branches:
o Being SME in records retention
o Being SME in SDB drilling
• Assist in Safe Deposit Box drillings and content management
o Conducting Drillings
o Packing for Shipment
• Vault inspections post drilling to ensure all boxes have been drilled or opened with keys and that each sleeve is empty for every box
• Post-closing branch inspections
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]