WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
This position delivers products to customers from Sherwin-Williams paint stores. It is responsible for ensuring that deliveries are prepared to meet customer requirements in the most efficient manner. This involves loading customer orders properly on the truck, ensuring that appropriate forms are completed, following designated routes and time schedules from a mobile device, and delivering merchandise to the customer in a safe and timely manner. Delivery Drivers may also be called upon to perform other tasks as needed, including warehouse duties, tinting and mixing customer orders and waiting on customers in our paint stores.
• Must have the authorization to work in this country without visa sponsorship.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must have a valid and unrestricted driver's license, and an acceptable driving record from the State Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
• Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently.
• Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must have good color perception.
• Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
• Must have a current Medical Examiner's Certificate (ME Certificate) from a Department of Transportation (DOT) licensed "medical examiner" listed on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) National Registry. If you are selected for this position and do not have a current ME Certificate, you must be able to obtain one within five business days of receiving a conditional offer of employment.
• Experience in a delivery, retail sales or customer service position.
Who we are -
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep - our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application and selection process due to a disability, please provide a description of your requested reasonable accommodation and information regarding the employment opportunity (job title, location, the website at which you found the employment opportunity, etc.) by one of the following methods:
Phone: (216) 566-2363
Mail: The Sherwin-Williams Company
Reasonable Accommodation Coordinator
Corporate Employee Relations Department
300 Midland Building
101 W. Prospect Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44115
Fax: (216) 566-3266
Do not use these contact methods for any purpose other than requesting reasonable accommodation with the application and selection process due to a disability. If you use these contact methods for any other purpose, you will generally not receive a response.
Posting ID: 558678556Posted: 2020-05-26