Gensco has an immediate opening for a *Warehouse Team Member / Back Up Delivery Driver* in Medford, Oregon!
Gensco is a growing, dynamic organization with countless opportunities for career growth and advancement. We recognize that the right people, offering their ideas and expertise, will enable us to continue our success.
WAREHOUSE TEAM MEMBER
Shift: Monday – Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Permanent, Full Time
Compensation: Depends on experience; competitive
Our warehouse team performs a wide variety of general warehouse duties in a safe, friendly manner and is responsible for keeping the warehouse and equipment safe and clean while maintaining a positive, helpful attitude toward fellow Team Members and customers.
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Regularly and repetitively lift 50 pounds and frequently lift 75 pounds, using proper lifting techniques
• Able to move freely about the facility, climb stairs, stoop, bend, kneel, stand and walk for extended periods of time up to and over 8 hours a day
• Able to read customer orders, transfer, and stock numbers
• Able to use all types of warehouse equipment including, but not limited to, hand trucks, pallet jacks, forklifts, ladders, order pickers bar code readers, etc.
• Able to use an electronic calculator, computer, and other business equipment
• Able to work at heights up to 30'
• Able to handle multiple activities
• Able to work alone and in teams
• Possesses excellent attention to detail
Our Team Members enjoy excellent wages and a comprehensive benefits package with includes: 401(k), dental, health, vision, paid time off, and more!
Who We Are:
Gensco, Inc. is a successful HVAC wholesale distributor and manufacturer that has been doing business in the Northwest for over 70 years. We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding service and value to our customers and providing opportunity and job satisfaction for our 800+ Team Members throughout Washington, Oregon,
Montana, Idaho and Alaska.
Gensco is a drug free company and an EOE.
To be considered for this position, all applicants must apply to our company website. Apply at www.gensco.com/Careers today!