SAS Part Time Travel Reset Merchandiser
SAS Retail Services provides national retail merchandising services to a host of fortune 500 CPG companies, distributors, and wholesalers, within the grocery, mass, home/hardware, and drug channels. Our Part Time Travel Reset Merchandiser job needs an independent individual with great attention to detail and knowledge of basic merchandising tasks (resets, tagging, building displays, cleaning, facing, rotating stock, etc.). The ideal candidate can build and maintain attractive displays and demonstrates good judgement to increase sales and maintain strong client relationships. Things to consider:
- You will be part of a traveling team servicing multiple locations; access to reliable transportation is critical
- Heavy travel of up to 60+ miles at a time
- Overnight travel may be required
- Competitive pay rates based on experience.
Our people are what make SAS Retail Services a great place to work. All of us work hard to win for the customer - some of the nation's largest retailers - and that's what makes it fun, the drive to do whatever it takes to get the job done. Apply Today! What We Offer:
What You'll Do:
- Part Time Benefits
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid Training and ongoing career development
- Mileage reimbursement
- Reset Activity, Shelf Conditions and Schematics Completion.
- Implement Plan-O-Grams with all items tagged and approved by store management.
- Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating and placing products on shelf.
- Timely and accurate completion of paperwork, reports, recaps, itineraries, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience.
- Previous retail and/or merchandising experience (preferred)
- Able to travel 60+ miles at a time
- Exercise sound judgment, work independently and prioritize with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally to the Company management and externally with Customers
- Daily access to a PC computer or smartphone with internet/email access
- Must pass MVR
Posting ID: 565731845Posted: 2020-08-07