Qualifications: **Must be able to obtain a government security clearance**
• Previous labor experience a plus
• Excellent listening skills and strong communication skills
• Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
• Effective participation in team environment
• A strong work ethic and a "can-do" attitude
• ***Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation***
• General maintenance tasks to include demo, cleaning job sites, unload deliveries, minor repairs, painting, carpentry, preventative maintenance, etc.
• Maintain a safe and clean work place for subcontractors. xcellent customer service skills with the ability to maintain a professional courteous manor with all clients, vendors, subcontractors and fellow employees
• Identify and report potential issues that may affect the project goals
• Keep the project record (Daily Reports) and work directly with project manager to ensure proper coordination
• Implement/enforce company safety plan which is extremely important to the culture and direction of the company
• Contribute to the overall company development of a positive, productive work environment
If you are interested, please send your most current resume and references. We will be conducting phone interviews next week and would like the candidate to start work Sept 12th, 2016 or ASAP.