Maintains a safe and sanitary environment for visitors, patients and employees.
• Cleans and maintains Virtua facilities as directed. Includes responsibilities such as cleaning, removing trash, linen distribution, and room set up.
• Maintains universal precautions to ensure patient and employee safety.
• Safely handles and disposes of regulated medical waste, and other trash.
• Responsible for proper chemical usage and maintaining a safe environment, including storage of chemicals.
• Other duties as assigned.
• May assume linen responsibilities as required.
• May be required to work in other facilities as assigned.
Position Qualifications Required / Experience Required:
Prior customer service experience preferred.
Ability to speak English required.
Training / Certification / Licensure:
A valid driver's license is required for employees at the Virtua Lourdes Camden campus who are required to drive to transport waste.