At Nokia we create the technology to connect the world. Developing and delivering the industry's only end-to-end portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing that is available globally. Through our research teams, including the world-renowned Nokia Bell Labs, Nokia is leading the world to adopt end-to-end 5G networks that are faster, more secure and capable of revolutionizing lives, economies and societies. Nokia adheres to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. A truly global company, we are 160 nationalities working in more than 100 countries.
ABOUT NOKIA ENTERPRISE
Our Enterprise business group addresses mission and business critical networking requirements for asset-intensive industries. We build hyperscale cloud and private networks for our customers, and serve private enterprises in the webscale, transportation, energy, manufacturing and logistics industries as well as public sector governments and cities. Nokia's enterprise portfolio supports our Future X for Industries network architecture combining secure high-performance, ubiquitous access and intelligent IP/optical networks with agile multi-cloud-enabled solutions, analytics-driven digital value platforms and business applications to help drive and support industrial automation.
The Enterprise Wireless Business Development Manager is responsible for investigating identified segments and sub-segments to find insertion points where Nokia isn t already present and expansion opportunities where it is present. Engage with and transfer ownership of new opportunities and relationships of qualified opportunities the sales leadership. Collaborate with marketing, strategy and global segment leaders to sharpen go to market strategy and apply lessons learned across borders and teams. Develop and enable sales teams to identify, qualify and close new private wireless opportunities.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
* Identify business opportunities for Nokia across business segments and sub-segments, looking at the industry and technology trends
* Specific focus on building new business in education and consumer braodband
* Define the private wireless strategy and go-to-market plan
* Identify target accounts and target partner ecosystem
* In cooperation with the NE Market Leaders, plan the target customer coverage and the related account management, partner management and technical sales
* Evangelize the solution architectures and the solution requirements to address the private wireless customer use cases and define the related value proposition
* Provide input about the private wireless industry trends, customer use cases and solution requirements to the NE strategy & portfolio team as well as to the Business Groups, to contribute to the definition of the right portfolio and go to market strategy
* Drive sales enablement, ensuring the right private wireless skills and knowledge exist within the sales teams
* Support NE Marketing in the development of effective collaterals and participate to the demand generation in the identified segments, also joining key industry events and fairs
* Support sales teams in the identification and development of new business opportunities
* Support sales teams in the initial relationship with target accounts / prospects / partners
* Track private wireless business KPIs, track and report progress of the M&L strategy and go to market implementation
* Ensure visibility of early successes in order to foster replication globally
NE Customer Teams, Technical Sales
NE Strategy & Portfolio team
Nokia Business Groups
NE Operations team
NE Partner Sales team
NE Strategy & Sales Operations
QUALIFICATIONS: (EDUCATION, TECHNICAL SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE)
. See job URL for more information and EOE statement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
For more details go to URL
Posting ID: 569556662Posted: 2020-09-17