Maintenance Technician M-F 2:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Orientation schedule is Monday-Friday 6:30am-3pm
Steel toe shoes in a requirement for this location!
Pridestaff is seeking a reliable, skilled maintenance worker to perform essential upkeep tasks throughout our facility. In this position, you will be responsible for a wide variety of activities such as repairs and cleaning to ensure that our facilities are both tidy and functional. Being reliable and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail is essential in this job, as the ideal candidate will have significant work experience and solid technical knowledge.
Maintenance Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform minor fixes, such as repairing broken locks, damage to walls, etc.
- Operate forklift
- Operate woodworking equipment
- Install necessary appliances and equipment as needed
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
- Maintain grounds, including garden and yard upkeep, trimming, edging, mowing lawn, collecting trash, etc.
- Perform necessary cleaning activities, such as dusting, mopping, trash removal, etc.
- Complete regular maintenance tasks, such as replacing light bulbs
- Report to facilities or maintenance manager regarding issues resolved, those needing attention, and those currently in progress
Maintenance Worker Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven experience as a maintenance worker or other similar position, preferably in a corporate setting
- Basic working knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems
- Experience working with tools, including hand and electrical tools
- Successful completion of on-site apprenticeship training required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- General passion for creative problem-solving
Must be able to submit to a background check and drug screen
Pridestaff is an equal opportunity employer.
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): 17.00
Posting ID: 555916569Posted: 2020-09-11