In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
Year-end bonus program
Recognition and incentive programs
Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Pay Rate – $24.75/hour
Coordinates and maintains various employee programs. Assist with new hire process, recruiting, employee relations and benefit administration. Responsible for maintaining employee personnel files, employee boards, and coordination of employee meetings and events.
• Assist with direct labor and temporary staffing needs
o Maintain relationships with appropriate scientific temporary agencies
o Manage the interview process, coordinating interviews with external candidates and internal hiring panel
o Utilize behavioral interviewing techniques to screen potential candidates
o Reviewing walk-in applications and following up with applicants
• Accountable for ensuring paperwork for new hires, promotions, benefit elections, terminations, LOAs, counseling forms, employee change notices and all other personnel changes are completed correctly processed and filed.
• Assist with employee relations. Interpret policies and procedures to employees. Assist employees with questions and directs them to the appropriate source for information.
• Administer the Tuition Reimbursement, Safety Shoe, Eye Wear, Employee Referral and Service Award programs. Coordinate the processing of applications and reimbursements. Coordinate reimbursement of payments through Accounts Payable and Payroll Departments
• Administer and coordinate FMLA, STD and all other leaves of absences
• Responsible for generating all HR reports – New hire report, Terminations report, Employee Roster, Salary report, Birthday report, Anniversary Report, Internal Equities, Salary History and all other reports as needed
• Conduct background checks and verifications of employment
• Maintain Organizational Charts, personnel and I-9 files
• Perform additional duties and assist with HR projects as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, business or related field plus 1 - 2 years of work experience in Human Resources required.
• Must have strong technical, organization, interpersonal, and communication skills (both oral and written).
• Possess working knowledge of various word processing, HR systems, and graphic programs (HR Perspective, Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio)
• What level of education is required? ---- BS degree
• How many years of experience? - min of 2
• Is pharmaceutical experience required? No but Manufacturing experience is highly desirable or at least fast paced environment where they have to multitask
• Is there an option to work remote partially? Can work one day/week form home but we really need someone onsite
• Any chance of extension? Very possible
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position Kristen.Adams@kellyservices.com
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]