We have a part-time opening for a Analyst IT Report -Technology Development.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Wage: $55,305.00 - $71,897.00/Yr.
Analyst IT Report -Technology Development
Analyst IT Report -Technology Development
All times are in Central Daylight Time.
# of Openings
More information about this job
Purpose and Scope
1. Work with the Leadership and Department to gather requirements to design, develop, test and deploy reports and strategic and operational dashboards.
2. Responsible for day-to-day designs, developments, monitoring and support of assigned reports and dashboards.
3. Develops Excel, SQL, or application specific reports.
4. Pulls data from various data sources and combine into a single report, either via Data Warehouse or through direct integration.
5. Builds reports to help identify data patterns to scrub/clean data and maintain good data hygiene.
6. Provide database development expertise (stored procedures, views etc.) for application development, design, implementation, verification, debugging, optimizing and maintenance of SQL Server database objects and process for the application, reporting and interface modules
7. Perform report development with strong stored procedure skills utilizing SQL Server 2008 R2, 2005, 2000
8. Design code and test SQL Server reporting services components (user interface, Stored Procedures, Tables etc.)
9. Experience in complete development lifecycle from requirements through deployment and maintenance
10. Provides end-user training on report writing software and support users in ad-hoc report creation.
11. Develops and applies solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity and competency in SQL and EXCEL.
12. Converses with management to determine type, scope, and purpose of analyses. May lead a team in the effort. Works with other analysts and management to complete assigned project work.
13. Deals with complex problems and provides solutions that are innovative and ingenious, achieving quality and work process improvements.
14. May ensure that the workgroup's goals and activities are in sync with and support the broader goals and objectives of the organization; and that the execution of responsibilities are in accordance to lawful and ethical standards.
15. Directs and assists in the preparation and maintenance of a variety of narrative and statistical repmis, records, correspondence, and files related to assigned service, activities, and operations; provides for appropriate research and compiles reports, as needed.
16. Performs other related duties as assigned or directed.
Essential Job Functions
Delivers at a high level of competency Information Technology software development. Assesses and performs analysis on data, and prepares data to facilitate Technical Services functions of organization. Responsibilities require understanding of both theory and practice.
Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science plus an additional four (4) years related experience, or equivalent, for a total education/experience of 8 years. Prefer experience with MS SQL Server 2008 R2, 2005 Reporting Services, Integration Services. Prefer 2+ years' experience in use and application of stored procedures, DTS package, SSIS package, and Crystal reports. Experience with multi-dimensional Data Sources, reporting tool such as MS Reporting services, Tableau preferred.
Degree Equivalency Formula:
Bachelor's Degree= 4 years plus required years of experience.
Master's Degree= 2 years plus required years of experience. Where Master's degrees are required, years for Bachelor's Degrees must be included.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Basic understanding and familiarity with database structure (particularly SQL).
Strong analytic and problem-solving skills, with the ability to swiftly and accurately understand complex data and perform analysis
Skill in developing data-supported solutions and using fact-based logic; ability to translate complex analysis in easy-to-understand manner and present to a broad audience
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Outstanding leadership skills and ability to build high-performing teams through both recruitment and selection and professional development
Ability to tackle the operational challenges of the merged school district in a complex, changing political and educational environment
Ability to manage daily administrative tasks without losing sight of long-term goals and planning.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS