Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Ensure that all food and products are high quality and prepared and served following set standards.
- Ensure store achieves objectives in sales, profitability, service, quality, appearance of facility, and sanitation/cleanliness.
- Continually strive to develop staff in all areas of managerial and professional development.
- Train and develop new managers.
- Make employment and termination decisions.
- Develop the budget and oversee the execution of the budget over the year.
- Manage shifts as needed
- Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies on employee performance appraisals are followed and completed on a timely basis.
- Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair, and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules, and procedures.
-College degree is preferred
- A combination of practical experience and education will be considered as an alternative.
- Knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel and Micros)
- Proficient in the following of restaurant functions: food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, personnel management, record keeping, and preparation of reports.
- Must agree to background and drug test.
- Self-discipline, initiative, leadership ability and outgoing.
- Pleasant, polite manner and a neat and clean appearance.
- Ability to motivate employees to work as a team to ensure that food and service meet appropriate standards.
- Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and recommend appropriate solutions to restaurant problems.
- Must have good communication skills for dealing with diverse staff and guest
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks such as food, beverage and labor cost while maintaining required standards of operation in daily restaurant activities.
- Ability to determine applicability of experience and qualifications of job applicants.
2 days off a week
Tools to be successful
Meal allowances and discounts
Posting ID: 38853617Posted: 2020-07-14