Performs job duties in multiple departments on multiple assets throughout the plant and other duties as related to the economy of the operation, quality and quantity of product, cleanliness of the area, and work performed in a safe manner.
1. Receives instructions from the Manager or Supervisors.
2. Will be trained for various jobs throughout the plant.
3. Fill in the positions that become vacant on a daily/weekly basis.
4. Required to follow the Job Description of the position they are performing.
5. Performs other tasks as directed by Manager or Supervisors.
Shift start: Based on route
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday-Friday, most Saturday work
Intertape Polymer Group Inc. is a recognized leader in the development, manufacture and sale of a variety of paper and film based pressure-sensitive and water-activated tapes, polyethylene and specialized polyolefin films, protective packaging, engineered coated products and packaging machinery for industrial and retail use.