PeopleReady is looking for Food Preparers who take pride in their work ethic. Do you possess a real passion for the culinary arts? Does the notion of coming to work every single day ready to dive into your work appeal to you? Food Preparers perform many different duties that are part of preparing meals, like chopping, sorting, sanitizing, and taking inventory. As a Food Preparer, you should be handy in the kitchen, have a deep knowledge of food, and be able to show flexibility by changing priorities and tasks quickly.
- Preparing a variety of foods for cooking according to instructions
- Receiving and storing food supplies and equipment
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas, equipment, etc.
- Storing food in designated containers and storage areas
- Recording temperatures in storage areas to make sure temperatures are in compliance with health codes
- Prior food prep or cooking experience preferred
- Knowledge of basic math skills
- Possess a valid food handler's card or ServSafe certification - PeopleReady will help provide this training
Posting ID: 595522605Posted: 2020-12-29