Do you have enthusiasm and drive to help others grow and develop, interact with guests ensuring they have the best experience? Would you like to be part of an opportunity that is more than just a job-it's a chance to learn and to get ahead. We believe some of the best people in the world work here. And, we believe you could be one of them.
We've got jobs, flexible schedules and benefits that can turn into rewarding careers. At McDonald's, we're all about meeting people where they are and helping them unlock their full potential.
Some job responsibilities may include but not limited to the following in the restaurant:
• Lead employees in a fast pace environment to great results with the industry leader- McDonald's
• Manage shifts through planning, coaching and following up on employees
• Labor planning (scheduling)
• Inventory management
• Equipment maintenance
• Ongoing development for employees
• Marketing, recruiting and hiring qualified applicants
• Ensures that guests get an overall great experience of quality, service and cleanliness
• Enjoys working with people
We offer resources that help open the doors of opportunity for learning, training and advancement for employees as well as leaders-everywhere we do business.
We're proud to provide tools and world-class training to help you succeed within our system. We equip our employees with the marketable life skills that will serve them well wherever their careers take them.
Qualifications of an ideal candidate:
* Possess great communication skills
* A sense of teamwork, customer service, accountability and leadership!
* Willingness to work alongside their staff
* Have an exceptional standard for customer service
Benefits provided to our management team:
* Medical Insurance
* Company paid- Dental Insurance, Basic Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
* 401K, company match offered
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Flexible Account for Dependent Care
* Employee Assistance Programs
* Vacation time
* Food discounts (a free meal while working and discounted thereafter)
* Options to purchase McDonald's stock
* Archways to Opportunities (This program helps our employees further their education in many different ways, and will pay for some or even all of it. Tuition assistant- $3,000/year
* Perks Programs (multiple discounts throughout industries and products)
This independently owned and operated McDonald's(R) franchise is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Posting ID: 555362158Posted: 2020-07-14