Kelly Services is immediately hiring for a temporary (5 month) Manufacturing Technician for one of our customers in Menlo Park, CA. Our customer is a leading company in the Biotechnology Industry and is in the search for a responsible, mechanically inclined individual to join their team.
6AM to 6PM, 4-days-on, 3-days-off, 3-days-on, 4-days-off, Starting on Sunday
Pay: $27+ DOE
- Effectively communicates orally and in writing and demonstrates the ability to follow instructions for product assembly, processing and in process-testing.
- Ability to use, write, review and revise process documentation with accuracy and train others to new processes.
- Take on roles to ensure product quality and that quality processes are used and monitored.
- Receives no instructions on routine work and minimal instructions on new assignments.
- Perform manufacturing operations.
- Perform duties assigned by Manager.
- Assist and support engineering projects during development and transfer to production.
- Inventory monitoring, Cycle counting.
- Execute and review documents pertaining to production.
- Participate on project teams for new products as well as investigations and CAPA.
- Make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Must be able and willing to work overtime and weekends as required.
- Must be safety conscious and work in a safe manner at all times, following all safety rules and standards as required.
- 3-5 years in a ISO/cGMP production environment.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and work-order type transactions.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Posting ID: 604423570Posted: 2021-02-25