Production Supervisor (Boyceville, WI) Direct Hire (full-time)
Position Objective: Responsible for the operation of the dry blend, spray dryer, evaporator, packaging and wet blend equipment as needed. This candidate must have the ability to drive things forward, have solid work values; honesty, transparency, collaboration with a solid leadership style.
- Prepare equipment for operation according to procedures. Complete and maintain documentation of disassembly and set-up.
- Operate equipment according to SOP’s.
- Knowledge of proper setup start up and operation of wet blend equipment including but not limited to liquefier, homogenizer and pasteurizer.
- Knowledge of setup start up and operation of dry blend, evaporator, packaging and spray dryer equipment.
- Assemble and blend ingredients according to product specifications.
- Blend rework into the process according to procedures.
- Use PPE as required by MSDS for ingredients and chemical usage. Other duties as assigned.
- Follow all Company’s safety SOP’s.
- Attend all mandatory safety training and meetings.
- Ascertains chemical, mechanical and energy hazards and takes appropriate precautions.
- Demonstrates proper chemical handling practices.
- Follows proper chemical cleaning procedures to clean, sanitize and assemble equipment as required.
- Cognizant of allergen concerns
- Perform quality checks and samples as required. Completes required documentation.
- Observe sanitary manufacturing procedures for process hook-ups.
- High school Diploma or GED.
- Minimum one-year related experience.
- Good communication skills including the ability to read, write and comprehend English.
- Able to maintain certification to operate forklift.
- General math skills including the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers and common fractions.
- Ability to understand and carry out detailed instructions.
- Must have good problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude.
- Frequently lift and/or move 50 lbs.
- Rarely lift up to 110 lbs.
- Frequently work in elevated temperature areas.
- Frequently required to stand, climb, sit, reach with hands and arms, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Frequently requires repetitive motion using hands, wrists, fingers, arms, shoulders, legs and back muscles.
- Sometimes enter confined space.
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls.
- Our client is open 7 days a week and this is a 3-2-2-3 work schedule from 7am – 5pm. Work 3, off 2, work 2, off 3 but straight days. Great opportunity for internal growth and this candidate’s input will be valued from day one!
- $65,000 - $70,000 with excellent benefits including; Medical, Vacation, Sick Leave, 401(k) vested on day one, LTD/STD, 12 paid holidays, and annual bonus opportunities.
For more information about this excellent career employment opportunity, contact Brad Trahan, Professional Search Specialist, Express Employment Professionals, email@example.com and/or direct phone 507-280-2636
Posting ID: 594557348Posted: 2021-02-09