EverHome Healthcare is a well established, locally owned, home health and home care company. Owned by doctors, and managed by a team of nurses, we are unique among home care agencies in the support and mentorship that we can offer our caregivers. Our main office is in Edmonds, and we serve clients all over the central Puget Sound area, helping them to live as independently and meaningfully as possible whether they are ageing or recovering from injury or illness.
We are in need of Caregivers who have a CNA, HCA, or NAR (and are working towards a CNA/HCA), to join our team of Caregivers!
Responsibilities are likely to include:
- Providing care for clients in accordance with their Plan of Care
- Assisting clients with personal care and hygiene
- Preparing meals and assisting with feeding
- Transporting clients to and from appointments and errands
- Ensuring a safe environment for the client
- Documenting and keeping records of client care and changes
The benefits of being a Caregiver with EverHome:
- Paid time off
- Flexible shifts, based on YOUR availability. We do our best to match you with clients and shifts that will fit within the rest of your busy life.
- Flexible locations. We serve clients all over the Puget Sound area, and much like our flexible shifts, we do our best to match you with clients and shifts that are within a manageable distance of your home.
- Potential for full time work
- Free Spinal Cord Injury training
- $15-$18 per hour, depending on experience and the type of shift
Prior to coming in, please complete our online application: https://comprehensive.clearcareonline.com/apply/
Job Types: 2 x 12 hour Shifts, 7 days a week
Posting ID: 558093774Posted: 2020-06-04