Restaurant General Manager
$40,000 a year + Bonus Incentive
McDonald's is looking for a talented General Manager to oversee and manage all areas of a single unit QSR restaurant.
We are looking for a top performer who is results driven and people oriented - someone who is currently a salaried General Manager leading a high-volume QSR restaurant.
• Tuition reimbursement of up to $3000 per year
• Salary range $40K plus with bonus potential
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Basic Life and AD&D insurance
• Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance
• Long term disability insurance
• Paid time off
• Responsible for hiring and training employees, updating the menu, ordering supplies and ingredients,
budgeting expenses and managing customer care.
• Find new ways to promote the restaurant through trade and community events
• Institute and follow cash handling policies and procedures
• Remain accountable for all profit and loss figures
• Update and change menu seasonally and in response to budgetary concerns
• Ensure all team members comply with health regulations and maintain their ServSafe certifications
• Delegate responsibilities and tasks to the AGM, shift leaders and other employees
• Maintain top quality assurance and customer service standards
• Focus on building sales and forecasting future performance
• 3+ years QSR experience
• 1+ years restaurant experience in a leadership position
• Current ServSafe certification
• Advanced understanding of all full-service restaurant operations
• A proven track record in management of COGS and Labor
• Strong skills in P&L reports and budgets
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to coach, train and motivate employees
• A clear background check and drug test
All qualified candidates will be granted immediate interviews. Apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
• Restaurant management: 3 years
• QSR: 3 years
The General Manager is responsible for running a profitable restaurant and for making sure the restaurant meets McDonald's critical customer standards of Quality, Service, and Cleanliness. These standards are high, so this is a big job! The General Manager works with his/her leader to set the restaurant's goals and creates a plan to achieve the goals.
To meet restaurant goals, the General Manager doesn't work alone. He or she leads a team of Department Managers that has specific responsibilities in the restaurant. This means helping the Department Managers to set their own goals, following up on their progress, and providing coaching and direction to improve their Departments. By improving the Departments, the restaurant improves!
The General Manager may also be responsible for hiring and developing Department and Shift Managers to make sure that the restaurant has the right team to lead into the future.
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC. This means the independent franchisee, and not McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC, is alone responsible for all employment related matters in the restaurant including, among other things, setting any requirements for this job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, supervisions, staffing and scheduling. McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will have no control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisees' employees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee, and not McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC, will be your employer.
This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work in a McDonald's restaurant, but is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald's restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of the job.
Posting ID: 66361208Posted: 2020-02-19