Dining Services Supervisor
- Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, friendly environment?
- Do you like to build strong relationships?
- Is working for a financially stable company important to you?
- Do you like knowing that what you do makes a difference in people's lives on a daily basis?
If you answered yes to any or all these questions, Birch Hill would like to talk to you about joining our Dining Services Team. We are currently looking for a full-time Dining Services Supervisor who is enthusiastic, dependable and understands that building strong relationships with residents and employees is key to achieving success.
Birch Hill offers an array of benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance, after 30 days of employment
- 403(b) Retirement plan with a company match
- Earned Time off, start at 15 days
- 6 Paid Holidays, 2 Personal Days
- Wellness Programs
- Employee meal program
- Embraces the philosophy of the community and utilizes these as the foundation for the execution of their job description.
- Assists in providing quality food and an enjoyable dining experience for Residents, guests, and staff, eliminating food as an issue for Administration.
- Performs Hostess duties when on shift.
- Directly supervises all service personnel during the meal period.
- Supervises the administration of all special functions and ensures that these functions are serviced correctly.
- Participates in hiring, orientating, training, evaluating, and counseling of all service personnel in accordance with the personnel policies of the community.
- Promotes the professional growth and development of all staff.
- Conducts ShowTime before each meal period for all service staff to insure that all departmental standards are being upheld.
- Circulates in all dining areas, during meal periods to field Resident/guest comments pertaining to service and food quality. Immediately attempts to correct problems in these areas.
Minimum two years of waited service experience in fine dining restaurants or continuing care communities v
Two years of supervisory or management experience
High School Diploma or equivalent
Posting ID: 607449191Posted: 2021-03-01