ABOUT OUR LEADERSHIP TEAM
Our leaders set direction, are dynamic, exciting, and inspiring. They are committed to excellence, getting the most out of their teams, and executing a company-wide winning strategy. Our leaders are consistent in providing mentorship to their teams, seek feedback, and take ownership of their personal development.
While no one on the team is quite like the other, it's our common values that keep us united.
Be Authentic and Humble
- Know your strengths and weaknesses
- Seek feedback to perform at a higher level and be coachable
- Actively listen to understand the perceptions of others
Act with Integrity
- Be consistent and committed
- Be the example of the right behaviors
- Build trust through personal accountability
Bring Good Energy
- Have passion for what you do
- Have a positive mindset
- Raise the vibration in the room
Achieve as a Team
- Be a contributor
- Collaborate with others to achieve together
- Be a motivator to get the right results
WHY YOU'LL LOVE BEING A CULINARY SUPERVISOR
- A people focused culture united by our shared values
- Unlimited growth opportunities, with several new restaurant openings happening
- A commitment to scratch cooking and working with the highest quality ingredients
- Having a voice. We provide empowerment and influence to all our team members
- Opportunity to build deep, meaningful, and lasting relationships with teammates
- Exceptional on the job leadership and culinary training
- Recognition and reward for your hard work
- Generous meal benefit program
WE'RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU
- Provide timely culinary training and development to team members
- Have a servant leader mentality that is positive and upliftingHave experience managing high volume scratch kitchens
- Have a passion for being a trusted leader in your organization
- Excel in a fast paced kitchen environment
- Thrive on teamwork
WE ARE ALL SUCCESSFUL WHEN YOU
- Deliver an outstanding food experience that guests will remember as unique and fulfilling.
- Provide direction, delegate, and trust in your culinary team to complete all prep work, adhere to recipe standards, and follow cleanliness guidelines.
- You are an inventory BOSS.
- Ensures quality and safety of product in all aspects of production, storage, and presentation.
- You are detail oriented and won't hesitate to provide financial accuracy of sales, expenses, and inventory.
- Work closely with your team to mentor and develop leadership skills.
- Guide your team to make the right choices that build trust and get the best results.
- Ensure that each shift is staffed with A-Players who know their role.
- Communicate to your team their personal development pathway and areas of responsibility.
- Document all issues to provide accountability for your team's actions.
- Maintain a professional working relationship with all members that promote a supportive, respectful, and inclusive work environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position is responsible for supporting the store leaders/managers in scheduling staffing personnel at the store, supervising the completion of assigned tasks, daily reporting and the quality of food and service procedures of the staff.
ABOUT POSTINO WINECAFE
Postino WineCafe started with a simple vision to create a place where we could all come together and connect. Inspired by adventures in Northern Italy, Postino - Postman in Italian, made its home in a vacant, 1940's brick post office. As we continue to grow, we look for historically relevant spaces to create one of kind gathering spaces that serve their communities.
Postino is disrupting the wine bar segment. Our vibe is fun, eclectic, inspiring yet familiar surroundings, offering high quality yet approachable wines paired with fresh and colorful bruschetta boards built for sharing. The menu is designed for sharing and pairing with our amazing wines with options for everyone.
Our mantra is come one come all. Our great service ambassadors are happy to walk our guests through our global wines, craft beer on tap, and awesome selection of Italian inspired small plates, panini's, cheese and meat boards, and salads.