Full Time Area Manager/ Retail Merchandiser
To be considered for this position please submit an application at:
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The Merchandiser role consists of an individual who can improve the consumer buying experience by creating merchandising solutions in their assigned stores. The retail merchandiser's duties include
• Cultivating relationships with in-store management
• Executing merchandising resets, building retail displays, and managing the merchandising of impulse items displayed on clip strips & j-hooks in specific areas of supermarkets
• Implementation of plan-o-grams, new item placement, void corrections, stock rotation, and building displays.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• A self-starter and quick learner
• Strong attention to detail and works well in independent situations
• Possess excellent organizational skills, strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with business partners.
WHAT WE OFFER
• $17/hr ; 35-40 hours per week some hours for admin and training hours and some hours servicing a small route yourself
• Paid Training
• Mileage and travel time reimbursements
• Lives in the (Metairie) area with ability to travel to (Mandeville, Slidell, Bogalusa, Covington and surrounding area).
WHO WE ARE
With the industry's largest database of retail intelligence, the deepest inventory of impulse products, and the most experienced team, Jacent Strategic the premier strategic merchandising partner to North America's retailers.
Jacent sources, warehouses, ships, and stocks over 3,500 impulse items to 14,000 retail stores across the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico. We create a strategic merchandising plan for each store-then place the ideal impulse items in the ideal locations, with follow-up re-ordering and re-stocking. In addition to our impulse business, Jacent offers retail insights and services, such as audits and shelf stocking, to help stores run at peak efficiency.
The result of our work is two-fold: By connecting consumers with the right items-even ones they didn't know they were looking for-we inspire shopping experiences. And in the process, we're helping our retail customers generate incremental sales. It's a win-win.
The Company will make all employment decisions regarding employees and applicants for employment without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR