Manager Business Intelligence (BI) & Data Analytics-19358
Manages enterprise data intelligence and data analytics for NCHS including design, development and support of reports, dashboards, and other tools for the various systems applications to support business and research analytics. Interacts with the user community, developers, and technical departments to promote information sharing, coordinate enterprise intelligence delivery, assist in the coordination of development methodologies and tools, and provide operational support.
Job Specific Duties
- Manages the detailed analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation and maintenance of reports, dashboards, and other delivery methods used to support business, clinical, and research analysis.
- Designs and develops integrated systems test plans relevant to report system implementations.
- Establishes standards to ensure communication to the client regarding the status of problems, enhancements, and development projects occurs in a consistent manner and on a regular basis.
- Hires qualified staff and directly evaluates immediate subordinates. Provides support and guidance in the development of staff. Positively influences subordinates' performance through orientation, monitoring, feedback, education, and counseling.
- Improves the implementation, design, and maintenance process by evaluating the adequacy of the tool sets and introducing new tools, techniques, and practices to ensure efficiency and productivity.
- In conjunction with the Director, creates an annual financial systems plan. Ensures preparation of the initial draft of the plan including budgeting and staffing requirements.
- Maintains a formal tracking process for projects, clients, and Information Technology staff and management.
- Performs report design, requirements analysis, and benchmarking for clinical, administrative, and financial information systems.
- Provides assistance to the Director in the development of projected timetables for proposed projects.
- Researches, proposes, and implements innovative usage of cutting edge technology to advance the mission and goals of NCHS (mobile delivery solutions, self-service reporting, etc.).
- Sets design, test, documentation, and implementation standards in accordance with HIPPA and other patient data management policies and ensures reporting systems adhere to them.
- Supervises and directs the team's work flow to provide effective and timely business intelligence delivery services to clients.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems, related major (or) 5 years' experience in data intelligence and analytics
- 2+ years of supervisory experience of a team of 3 or more
- Experience in design, implementation, and maintenance of data environments, dashboards, and reporting systems
- Experience setting procedures, data standards, and documentation standards
- Experience with data management with solid understanding of data pipelines, data collection patterns, deliverables, and resource scheduling
- 5+ years of experience with creation, automation distribution of KPI dashboards, advanced data analytics, and reporting solutions
- Experience with reporting tools with at least 2 years of one or more of the following: SQL, Tableau, Power BI, Python/R, Business Objects, and other applicable tools
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex application systems problems and provide resolutions and recommendations.
- Ability to design and develop reports, dashboards, and other analytical delivery methods using SQL and non-SQL based tools.
- Ability to forge strong working partnerships within Information Technology, as well as, the business.
- Ability to work at an enterprise perspective.
- Excellent verbal communications and customer-relations skills.
- Excellent written skills and experience with documentation of issues and resolutions.
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure such as AWS and/or Azure desired.
:ENTERPRISE BUS INTELLIGENCE-1000-921906
Job Status:Full Time
Posting ID: 610049942Posted: 2021-03-02