● Develop monthly and annual catering goals with the Head of Brand and Marketing.
● Create and lead company plan to achieve catering goals: including objectives, strategies, target customers and execution through multiple sales and marketing channels.
● Partner with the operations team to ensure all stores have required catering equipment, training materials execute catering orders to company standards.
● Own all daily external and internal catering inquires and support.
● Track all catering results and lead company weekly calls.
● Develop a company catering CRM capacity.
● Create a customer catering loyalty program.
? Catering experience required. Restaurant industry preferred.
? Demonstrated history of building new business and nurturing an existing customer base.
? Strong understanding of restaurant catering landscape, best practices, competition and trends.
? Excellent interpersonal communication.
? Driver's license and transportation.
Co-owners Roger Duarte and Chef Sam Gorenstein founded My Ceviche in 2012. With a small storefront in South Beach, they started serving up fresh and flavorful ceviches, tacos, burritos, and salads with seafood from local fishermen. Following the success and popularity of the first location, the two entrepreneurs expanded the concept to six more locations throughout the Miami area and later opened up a successful Mediterranean concept called Zuuk Mediterranean Kitchen, which has grown to three locations. Our company strives to empower our crew and communities each and every day. We're truly passionate about people, and we hope to create delicious experiences that welcome and celebrate everyone.
Both concepts, My Ceviche and Zuuk Mediterranean Kitchen are growing fast, and we need strong, motivated leaders to grow with us.
Posting ID: 73986507Posted: 2021-02-10