The primary responsibilities of our Marketing & Communications Coordinator include managing day-to-day marketing efforts across all regions (Miami, New York & Philadelphia) as well as helping create, implement, and oversee internal or external communications programs that adequately describe and promote company products and culture. The ideal candidate must have a great attitude & interpersonal skills and also uphold professional working relationships with other team members and maintain composure while under stress.
- Assist with the development, distribution and management of print and social media promotional content, website and email marketing.
- Assist with the coordination of marketing collateral, marketing budget development, and cost tracking.
- Coordinate all invoices, billing and reconciliation associated with marketing when necessary
- Provide additional department support during the planning and execution of all events
- Work with Digital Design Strategist to establish brand tone, and brand assets to ensure consistency throughout all external communication touchpoints.
- Assist with the production, execution, and delivery of any necessary or requested marketing collateral, including:
- Work with regional Real Estate teams to design property brochures and all other property-related communications assets.
- Events: work with events team to design and print event booklets, invitations, postcards, restaurant menus, etc.
- Company: help manage the design and print of all GP branded material, including business cards, letterhead, presentations, etc.
- Assist with the execution of all advertising initiatives, both online and offline; manage digital platforms and create a content schedule to share with Goldman Properties teams.
- Work with all Goldman Properties departments to coordinate refreshing websites to reflect note-worthy updates.
- Assist with the coordination and execution of Eblasts when necessary.
- Support central teams with intermediate copywriting and content posting to maintain respective channels if and when appropriate.
- Manage internal distribution of Goldman Properties digital content upon request, including Videography & Photography.
- Facilitate the various marketing needs of the GP/GGA teams and our valued partners.
- Help develop and distribute all trade and consumer facing communications.
- Public Relations Management.
- Arts, Hospitality & Real Estate Collateral and Brand Development.
- Sales and Business Development of Collateral Development.
- Rebuild and re-launch company digital footprint.
- Help identify unmet needs, goals, opportunities, and challenges of all departments and aspects of the business.
- Assist the Director of Marketing and Communications with all related duties and responsibilities.
- Manage all departmental aspects in the absence of the Director.
- Be knowledgeable of all emergency procedures and policies.
- Report all unsafe conditions immediately and attend all mandatory meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 2-3 years of industry experience
- Must be up to speed with Digital Marketing and Analytics tools
- Experience in Adobe Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in website content management
- Familiarity with social media best practices
- Attention to detail, great interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Self-starter and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Understanding of industry trends
- Detail oriented and excellent project management and organizational skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills, customer service and phone etiquette.
- Ability to work within strict deadlines and high stress situations
- Ability to multi-task with minimal supervision and prioritize tasks
$16 - $17 an hour, based on experience.
Posting ID: 599163106Posted: 2021-01-14