United Way of Miami Dade is hiring a Senior Administrator. As Senior Administrator you will provide administrative support to the Project Director and HUB Team.
The ideal candidate must be detailed-oriented an able to multi-task with effective time management skills. Brings excellent oral and written communication and strong customer service skills. Spanish/English bilingual required.
- Place Child Care partners and Family Child Care supply orders as well as the HUB office supply orders as needed.
- Provide administrative support to Project Director and HUB team that includes but is not limited to: data entry, filing, word-processing, proof reading, and internal and external correspondence.
- Responsible for entering and maintaining Licensing Records, Insurance and accreditation for all Child Care Partners and Family Child Care providers into the Child Plus system.
- Responsible for the Florida Department of Children and Families and Food Program application of all early care and education programs directly managed by United Way.
- Assist in the preparation of annual Community Needs Assessments, Strategic planning, Readiness Plans, Self-Assessment and HUB Work Plans, including interviews.
- Responsible for the scheduling of internal and external meetings for the Project Director and the HUB team.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate contact info for Policy Council and Policy Committees.
- Responsible for securing location and scheduling of Policy Council meetings and events.
- Responsible for maintaining records of all Policy Council, Team Meetings and Partners Meetings that includes but is not limited to announcement of meetings, minutes, and sign in sheets.
- Provide all needed information to the Fiscal Coordinator to process stipends to parents participating in Policy Council and Policy Committee meetings.
- Provide telephone support for the Program Director and the HUB team that includes but is not limited to: answering calls, recording and delivering accurate messages, referring complaints and requests for information to appropriate staff, and following up as needed.
- Actively participate in the Reflective Supervision process.
Education Requirements: Associate degree or equivalent experience.
Experience Requirements: One to three years of experience in office/administrative environment in support
of senior level position.
UWMD is an equal opportunity employer, to view our EEO statement and Summary of Benefits, please visit our Career site homepage (bottom section).
Posting ID: 608521644Posted: 2021-02-26