- Inspection of incoming key components (as required)
- Perform documented quality approvals and inspections
- Execute testing of product per PQCT or as directed
- Assist in internal audits (ISO, Safety & Security, Sanitation, HACCP, etc.)
- Complaint handling – input of information, Customer, Internal and supplier
- Assist in updating quality procedures
- Conduct final inspection of finished product to customer /IPS quality specifications Record and file inspection results
- Give feedback to operators as necessary
- Pull, monitor and file customer, retains and samples for specific retention periods
- Assist in job jacket closing as requested or required
- Assist with Root Cause Analysis of Internal or External complaints when required
- Inspect pallets of product for compliance with label and packing requirements
- Provide COC/COA and verify labeling and quantities are correct
- Promote Safety, Quality and increased productivity in all areas of the company
- Give appropriate feedback to operators, project managers and supervision
- Perform calibration of test, inspection and measurement devices
- Assist in Mock Recalls and collecting of information
- Provide training on instructions, procedures, and policies with required signoff Special projects as requested
- Assist the Quality Manager, or Plant Management as requested
- Responsible for assuring (and enforcing when needed) compliance to quality procedures and instructions.
Personal Position Attributes:
Must have comprehensive knowledge of the printing industry and Innomark policies. Ability to lead and direct the activities of a diverse group of employees while creating a team‐oriented environment. Must be a self‐motivator and motivator of employees. Must be an excellent communicator, both verbally and written. Must have basic computer skills.
High School graduate or G.E.D. or Vocational/Technical degree or equivalent.
Posting ID: 589733111Posted: 2020-12-01