This is the job description for RM. & STE. ATTENDANT
Job Title: Room Attendant
Company: Dimension Development
Reports To: Executive Housekeeper
Job Description Date: October 2, 2020
Job Purpose: To maintain cleanliness of all spaces within the hotel.
1. Make beds in guest rooms.
2. Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, writing supplies and bathroom supplies in guest
3. Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and locker
rooms and other work areas.
4. Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies, using vacuum cleaner.
5. Dust furniture and equipment.
6. Polish metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
7. Wash walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
8. Empty wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays
9. Transport trash and waste to disposal area.
10. Replace light bulbs.
11. Collects soiled linens for laundering and receives and stores linen supplies in linen closet.
12. Load articles into washer and adds specified amount of detergent, soap, or other cleaning agent.
13. Lift clean, wet articles from washer and places them successively into wringers and driers for measured time cycles.
14. Sort dried articles according to identification number or type.
15. Fold and place item in appropriate storage bin.
16. Other duties as assigned
1. Ability to carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
2. Ability to perform repetitive actions consistently.
Posting ID: 561301608Posted: 2020-10-09