Oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in
sales, costs, Employee Partner retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Ensure that all food products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant's recipes, portioning,
cooking and serving standards.
- Achieve pizzaBOGO's objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility, including sanitation and cleanliness,
through the training of Employee Partners, and create a positive, productive working environment.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with
restaurant policies and procedures.
- Make employment and termination decisions.
- Fill in where needed to ensure optimal guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Continually strive to develop staff in all areas of managerial and professional development.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules, in an organized and timely manner.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by
following the restaurant's preventative maintenance programs.
- Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance
with the restaurant's receiving policies and procedures.
- Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies on Employee Partner performance appraisals are followed and
completed in a timely manner.
- Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed as needed
and labor cost objectives are met.
- Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective
action for any and all violations of pizzaBOGO policies, rules and procedures.
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety
and labor requirements of the restaurant, Employee Partners and guests.
- Develop, plan and carry out restaurant marketing, advertising and promotional activities and campaigns.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of the restaurant's trading area.
- Have knowledge of the service, food and beverage industry, generally involving at least three years
of operations and/or assistant management positions.
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a cash register or POS system.
- Knowledge of the basic function of Microsoft Excel.
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to five hours).
- Able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Have the stamina to work 50 to 60 hours per week.
Posting ID: 42825571Posted: 2020-07-14