Kelly Services is currently hiring a Building Maintenance Technician
for a local Biotechnology company in Princeton, NJ 08540.
Shift: 12-hour nights 5:30pm-6:00am 3-4-3 schedule
Pay Rate: $30.00 per hour
- Operate and complete routine and preventive maintenance of boilers, water conditioning and associated equipment.
- Operate and maintain plant utility equipment including steam boiler, water systems, and pumps.
- Maintains various auxiliary equipment including circulating pumps, humidifiers and air compressors.
- Accountable for all necessary checks, meter readings, tests, inspections and adjustments of boilers assuring efficient and safe operation.
- Complete all necessary regulatory paperwork and maintains required facility's records.
- Ensure that the site is in compliance with all federal, state and local environmental rules, codes and regulations pertaining to the operation of high- and low-pressure boilers.
- Cooperate and receive direction from commercial water treatment representative designated by management.
- Monitors and changes production gasses and liquids.
- Keep a safe, clean and orderly work area.
- Responsible to fire boilers and daily blow down and daily boiler water testing.
- Perform chemical analysis of boiler make-up water and record daily.
- Use electrical tools, testing equipment and manuals.
- Follows verbal instructions.
- Maintain operating logs and other data as required.
- Complete all assignments in a timely manner and in compliance with all cGMP’s and SOP’s.
- Complete preventative and planned maintenance work as scheduled.
- Record all work completed per appropriate procedures.
- Complete all required training including GMP and Safety training.
- Comply with GMP requirements and SOP’s.
- Respond to site alarms including fire, security, environmental, and equipment. Communicate with department management and mechanics of status of alarms, equipment, and condition of facilities.
- Maintain high level of attendance.
- This position requires the ability to work rotating 12-hour shifts, which includes weekends, overnight and holiday hours.
- A current valid New Jersey Black Seal High Pressure Boiler Operator license.
- Current driver’s license required.
- Requires 3 to 5 years of experience in a regulated manufacturing environment.
- Some experience in walk-in boxes
- Universal Refrigeration License preferred
- Must be able to trouble shoot HVAC units
- Able to read blueprints and wiring schematics
- Prior experience in a GMP or other regulated environment is preferred.
- Computer skills required (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to record accurate readings from instrumentation and analyze the readings.
This opportunity is supported by a remote recruiter, please apply online.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Posting ID: 607198428Posted: 2021-03-04