Maintain all aspects of warehouse (receiving, distribution, etc.) by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing operational and company policies and procedures
· Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with Company policies and vision
· Setup layout of material and ensure efficient space utilization
· Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols
· Complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; follow up on work results
· Maintain warehouse staff by recruitment, hiring, training, counseling, praising, and disciplining
· Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
· Proven work experience as an Assistant Operations Manager
· Ability to implement process improvement initiatives
· Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
· Hands-on experience with warehouse management software and databases
· Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
Pay Rate: 60-70K (plus incentives)
Shift: Monday-Friday, 7am-5pm
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please forward your resume to ALER535@kellyservices.com and call 508-951-3557.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]