We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!Compensation:
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
The Elliott Real Estate Team is a full-service real estate team serving clients in the Greater Richmond, Virginia marketplace.
The Elliott Real Estate Team was started by Chris Elliott. Since starting in the business in 2013, Chris has become a top-producing agent and started a team to serve more clients while maintaining a high standard of service.
Posting ID: 610332777Posted: 2021-03-07