At a glance:
- Are you an experienced marketing professional proficient in leading enterprise-wide marketing initiatives and promotions targeted at Federal government agencies?
- Can you commit to a leadership position developing and implementing the annual go-to-market (GTM) strategy for the Federal vertical?
- Can you support the development and growth of our growing practice while executing on near-term opportunities?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Senior Vertical Programs Manager for the Federal sales channel, you drive the sales cycle through the decisive management of the strategy and execution for enterprise-wide marketing initiatives and promotions. You excel at expanding brand awareness by leading the annual development and implementation of the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for the Federal vertical. You
combine your understanding of the current market and company objectives to identify and develop new and existing value chain relationships.
You maximize sales efforts through the development of enticing, strategic programs while leveraging data to target opportunities. You accelerate the sales cycle through strategic guidance and account support for request for proposal (RFP) responses. You thrive in an office environment collaborating with Sales, Sales Operations, Product Management and Strategy. You report to the Senior Director of Vertical Programs for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Drive sales and revenue growth by leading the annual development and execution of the GTM and business development strategy designed to align the ecosystem.
- Exceed sales goals through the management of existing vertical programs with a focus on Government sales training.
- Manage and maximize the existing value chain relationships using effective sell-through methods and processes while developing partnerships.
- Enhance the Sales cycle by providing strategic deal and account support, including requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Maximize marketing efforts through regular collaboration with Content, Brand, Campaign Strategy, Social Media, Accounts Receivable, Public Relations and Field Marketing.
- Achieve company objectives by simultaneously building a strategic framework while executing on near-term opportunities.
- Encourage company-wide excellence by actively and consistently working toward enhancing and simplifying the client experience.
- Be the empowering leader of marketing programs for all products and offers by managing marketing campaigns, lead generation, marketing operations and analytics, marketing technologies, customer life cycle management, brand and content and test cycles from inception through implementation.
- Initiate the sales cycle by collaborating with business leaders to determine target strategies and schedules and ensure a successful cycle through the support of client acquisition.
- Drive the sales cycle by developing, maintaining and communicating marketing programs for all targets, products offers and geographic areas.
- Flawlessly strategize and implement applicable programs and analyze campaign performance across key metrics.
- Maximize marketing efficiency and effectiveness by tracking response and conversion, creating a budget, and comparing the return on investment (ROI) to cost per connect.
- Expand industry knowledge by communicating with internal and external research groups, industry organizations and other experts.
- Set and meet deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy and efficiency through strong project management skills.
- Perform additional duties related to this position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
- Seven or more years of technology marketing experience.
- Ten years of technology sales experience.
- Experience identifying and executing on quick wins while building a strategic plan.
- Effective prioritization and organization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while working with a sense of urgency.
- Deadline-driven with the ability to manage all phases of a large project independently and in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- History of working with all levels of an organization while showing good judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties.
- Expert at making recommendations and managing and fostering change.
- Track record of analyzing and interpreting data to make recommendations.
- Confident when presenting complex information at the executive level.
- Strong attention to detail balanced with a focus on the client using honesty, integrity and ethics.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Seven or more years of Federal technology marketing experience.
- Ten or more years of Federal technology sales experience.
- Telecommunications sales or marketing experience in the Federal sales vertical.
- Extensive experience developing direct marketing campaigns for a subscription-based business.
- Solid public speaking and advocacy skills and experience.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to interpret data and continually evolve creative strategies based on key lessons learned from previous projects.
- Strong leader that encourages team members to have an extensive impact and influence within a collaborative environment.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required).
- Master's degree in business administration (preferred).
Posting ID: 589780606Posted: 2020-11-28