POSITION TITLE: Regional Loss Prevention Agent
REPORTS TO: Director of Security and Loss Prevention
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
Responsible for detecting, reporting and resolving matters in the area of theft and asset loss as per Company standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1) Conduct surveillance to detect internal and external theft and handle situation according to company standards.
2) Conduct routine inspections of the facility to maintain physical security and protection of assets.
3) Monitor closed circuit television systems, if applicable.
4) Enforce company standards as they relate to security and loss prevention procedures.
5) Conduct daily store audits.
6) Conduct weekly receiving audits.
7) Conduct weekly out of code audits.
8) Conduct employee interviews only when instructed to by the Director of Security and Loss Prevention.
9) Follow through and Represent the company in the court of law when needed and report dispositions of all cases
10) Report policy violations to Store Director and Director of Security and Loss Prevention
11) To maintain and submit all necessary documentation including but not limited to apprehension reports, employee warnings, audits and weekly reports.
12) To maintain and submit all necessary documentation pertaining to hours worked and mileage reimbursement
13) Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by the director.
14) To represent Redner's Markets in a professional manner and set an example for all associates to follow at all times.
15) To abide and enforce all company policies as stated by the Employee Handboook.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1) Ability to handle difficult situations with diplomacy
2) Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
3) Ability to perceive situations accurately
4) Ability to maintain a fair, consistent set of standards, using judgment and discretion.
5) Ability to maintain records and documentation
6) Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job
7) Ability to work alone or in a team capacity.
8) Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
9) Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills
10) Ability to travel in between stores within a region by possessing a valid driver's license.
11) Must be at least 18 years of age
12) Physical ability to stand for extended periods, and to see or hear activity in the store, and perform all functions as set forth above.
13) Must have a full understanding of Civil and Criminal Laws set forth by the police and/or District Justice.
Posting ID: 573556419Posted: 2020-09-14