We're looking for a Licensed Electrician, working in the Manufacturing industry in Marlborough, Massachusetts.
- Complete residential Main Panel Upgrades (MPU).
- Work with peers and leadership to evaluate job requirements and cost.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot electrical component and system issues.
- Lead efforts on safe work practices for the Field Operations team.
- Deliver exceptional customer service throughout the process by educating customers about the product(s) and offering real-time updates on job status.
- Document and update job status in the company database.
- Attend training sessions and weekly team meetings on new products, installation methodology and safety.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
Our client is a nationwide recruiting company. Focused on placing professionals in engineering, IT, manufacturing, and administrative positions. Focused on you. With dedicated managers specialized in your industry.
They know that you are their customer as much as the great companies for whom they hire. 90% of those companies call our client a “partner for life.” They solve problems. Create opportunities.
They also champion for you. Invest in your success. Because they know the feeling of finding the perfect job. Is this the perfect job for you? Are you perfect for this job? It’s worth finding out. You are worth it.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Valid state Journeyman Electrician License preferred
- Understanding of NEC codes
- Ability to safely handle tools and materials such as: ladders, inverters, solar panels, panel boards, batteries, and other similar electrical equipment, lumber, roofing materials, etc.
- Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold, crawl spaces, etc.)
- Ability working at heights including on rooftops, climbing ladders and stairs
- Capable of performing repetitious duties, including lifting, bending and standing for long periods of time
- Experience using basic hand and power tools
- Basic computer skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent attendance is crucial for the team to achieve success
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment screening requirements
The pay range we are offering is 23 to 51 per hour. This position may present an opportunity to go permanent.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible? Apply here.
Not exactly? Join Our Talent Community, and we'll let you know of additional opportunities.
Posting ID: 581134345Posted: 2020-10-26