Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.All positions start at 11.00 hourly- payrate is 11.50 for CNA's and those with 1 or more years experience working with seniors needing higher care levels (hoyer lifts, bed care, hospice, maximum personal care, bathing) pay bonus 100.00 extra per week of also available at this time if you work 38 or more hours per week, including a weekend shift. You can earn up to 14.00 per hour working with just one client!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver: One year of caregiving experience required, preferably on an overnight shift- shifts are awake- no sleeping while on duty. Overnights are usually 7 pm until 7 am.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- 21 years of age or older (bonding purposes)
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance-
- Two to three overnight shifts available- one weekend day is required. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at https://www.homeinstead.com/546 and clicking on the Careers tab or by emailing Lisa.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 567375141Posted: 2020-08-09