Award winning worldwide wealth management bank is seeking senior mortgage processor to join their dynamic team. With a ton of new opportunity for career advancement, competitive pay and benefits program.
- Performs routine and non-routine client service and transnational support functions.
- Interacts with other organizational units/teams to ensure timely delivery of service, or resolution of issues.
- Processes account related transactions per scheduled events/client authenticated direction. Following established procedures, answers inquiries, and resolves problems or issues.
- Manages situations which may require adaptation of response or extensive research according to client response.
- Escalates more complex situations to senior colleagues.
- Integrates area knowledge with understanding of industry standards and practices to provide solutions to internal and external clients.
- Performs complex operational tasks in a product or functional area.
- May be responsible for allocating and checking work of team members.
- Financial servicing experience is a must and the individual will have 4-5+ years of Mortgage processing experience.
- Jumbo Loan experience
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Experience in brokerage processing is preferred
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posting ID: 578434573Posted: 2020-10-09