Bay State Community Services
Salary/Benefits: (pro-rated for part time)
- Competitive Compensation
- BENEFITS START DAY ONE!!!!!
- 3 weeks accrued vacation upon hiring; 4 weeks accrued vacation after 2 years of service
- 11 paid holidays
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Life and AD&D Insurance, and Long-term Disability (LTD)
- Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
- Mileage for all employees that drive for BSCS as part of their job responsibility
- Parking reimbursement for all employees that are required to conduct business for BSCS
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary Short-term Disability Plan
- Voluntary Vision Plan
- Understand and fully support the peer participatory model, specifically by developing, guiding and enhancing peer driven activities.
- Create and run groups that will engage and involve peers, both in person and virtually.
- One-on-one support for peers and family utilizing evidence-based practices such as motivational interviewing.
- Connecting and providing support to all individuals with to resources during a crisis and being available for follow up and support.
- Work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the center and recoverees.
- Work as a team member and with peers to develop and implement social activities for the recovery center community that support and promote recovery.
- Must be flexible to support program needs.
If you are looking to be part of a non-profit agency that has an excellent reputation, strength-based supervision and high regard when it comes to honoring the mission of our work, Bay State Community Services is the right place for you. Apply now!!
- Lived experience with sustained recovery is required.
- Ability to develop trusting relationship, strong people skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Respects and advocates for all pathways to recovery.
- Completion of 5 Day recovery coach academy is preferred.
- Recovery Coach certification or working towards certification is preferred.
- Must have fluent computer skills, MS word, excel, and outlook. Experience with zoom and social media preferred.
- Have knowledge of the recovery resources in the surrounding area.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must be 21 years of age to apply.
Bay State Community Services is committed to diversity, inclusion, and social justice. We are committed to providing an environment free from harassment of any kind, and mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all qualified applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Bay State Community Services believes diversity and inclusion, and social justice is an action, and as such seeks to operationalize policies, procedures and systems that support a talented, and diverse workforce.
Posting ID: 578431653Posted: 2020-10-09