You will be responsible for greeting customers, taking food and beverage orders, up- selling and getting information to the kitchen and dining room.
- Ensures an accurate accounting of all transactions, collections and disbursements.
- Receives cash drawer at beginning of shift and counts money in drawer at beginning and end of shift to verify its accuracy.
- Itemizes and totals food and beverage checks in register.
- Collects cash, check and credit payment from customers and makes change for cash transactions, checks identification for personal checks and prepares voucher for credit card purchases.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for a period of up to four hours in length.
- Must possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money accurately.
- Should have basic knowledge of the functions of POS system.
- Must be service and team oriented and have patience to deliver service to customers.
Posting ID: 39906657Posted: 2020-07-14